Australorp, Easter Eggers and Mutt Roosters

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by LBejaran, Nov 3, 2013.

1. LBejaran

LBejaran Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2013
    Deep South Texas
    Disclaimer: Any roosters sold by lbejaran are intended for either flock protection or for processing. Roosters will not be sold if intended for nefarious reasons. Do not even ask because I will not sell them for fighting, baiting, etc.

I'm located here in the Lower Rio Grande Valley (Harlingen, TX) and am looking to sell several of my roosters. Their temperaments are good, they are respectful of your space (I've never been attacked by them) and they sure are pretty to look at.

All of my roosters have been raised around one another and don't fight, excluding the few times they are scuffling over who will get a tasty bug. They are also very good around the hens and the mating roosters aren't too rough.

Ten dollars is the higher price for these roosters (the Australorp and EEs will be ten and the mutts will be lower). I will gladly give a better deal if multiples are purchased. I will also trade these roosters for chicken feed (or if you have something else you'd like to trade, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out).

While these roosters would be great flock protectors, I also would gladly sell them if they were to be used for meat. I, personally, save their feathers after processing for arts and crafts. They are far more beautiful than any I've found at the craft store.

For more information, PM me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by