Australorps in March

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nychicken, Feb 27, 2008.

1. nychicken

nychicken Out Of The Brooder

Dec 24, 2007
    Poland, Maine
    I will be purchasing a half dozen australorps in March but I only really have the room for 3. The approximate cost per chick will be $4.00. They will be vaccinated. I am located in the lower hudson valley and will be ordering my chicks through Heritage Feed and Supply in Bullville, NY.

Please contact me if you are interested in sharing this order with me!

Tiffany:jumpy

2. njhilbilli

njhilbilli Out Of The Brooder

Jan 4, 2008
    Hey Tiffany!
    I'm Bill from NJ. Don't read this too fast, as I type really slow, and I wouldn't want you to get ahead of me...
    I'm trying to rebuild my flock this spring, and since surfing this site so much over the winter mos. I've really learned a lot. Mostly becoming more compulsive about collecting chix of so many varieties, many of which I"d never even heard of. Yes, I'd also love to include a couple "Aussies", if it were possible.
    Maybe we could set something up. I know how to take I-84 out by Stewartsville? Airport. Is that far enough up the Hudson Valley? Or closer to Sleepy Hollow?
    Bill

3. nychicken

nychicken Out Of The Brooder

Dec 24, 2007
    Poland, Maine
    NJ-

e-mail me at [email protected] so we can arrange a pick-up time and date. I confirmed with Heritage today and I will have the ladies of March 22.

Tiffany

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by