auto egg turner question please help asap!

Berynn

Cooped Up
12 Years
Oct 13, 2007
I just bought a 9200 still air incubator, I bought the auto egg turner, and it says that it moves real slow, and can not be seen with the naked eye, I am not sure that my turner is working. I also bought the forced air kit and added it in the bator. How can I tell if the auto egg turner is working properly?
My eggs will be here thursday, and I was planning on putting them in the bator friday.

I put an egg out of the fridge in mine. In less than an hour I could tell it had moved. Also turn it on and listen to the motor, I can hear my motor "ticking".

Here is something I noticed with my turner....

the metal trays attach to the black plastic arms.

the attach point of the blank plastic arm are a pin that is half large diameter and half small diameter.

The metal slides over the large part and little retaining nut goes on the small diameter part.

I found that in shipping on my unit the nut slid away from the large diameter part enough that the metal tray slipped down onto the small diameter part.

this cause the metal tray end to bind between the large diameter part and the nut.

This is hard to explain, but will make more sense when you look at how the metal trays connect to the plastic arms.

Marcus

Back
Top Bottom