Auto Logout?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by debilorrah, May 15, 2009.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

This has happened twice when I was in the middle of posting something and I was automatically logged out. New feature? Bug?

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Hmm.. that's odd! Definitely not a new feature. Did you get an error?

Anybody else have this problem?

3. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    It's probably because if there weren't an auto-logoff, Yappy would never NOT be on BYC! [​IMG]

4. undermywings

undermywings chicken chaser

Mar 29, 2009
    California high desert
    I was just saying to DH that the feature I like most is I stay logged on and can jump right in to the forums. So I haven't had any probs like this.

5. debilorrah

Quote:No error message, just posting on a perfectly forum friendly thread and I got the Go Back thing. I went back and saw I was logged out.

6. rnoyster

rnoyster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2009
    Conway, South Carolina
    It happened to me the other day, but I thought that I had done something backwards! LOL!!

7. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Quote:[​IMG]

We love you, Debi. [​IMG] I hope Nifty gets this figured out for you soon. [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Quote:[​IMG]

We love you, Debi. [​IMG] I hope Nifty gets this figured out for you soon. [​IMG]

Believe me I am used to those comments by now! [​IMG] It is odd - I get the Go Back message like it was locked or something only to see I have been logged out. Odd.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by