Auto water

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by macnugget, Apr 16, 2009.

1. macnugget

macnugget Chillin' With My Peeps

HI guys this is for the people who got some Humidifer auto watering system
    Monarc you got your together yet well I saw your newest vid so I figured it was time to put mine up too lol

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    great vid and now my dumb dumb head wont have any excuse for not getting it right when I do my two!!!! [​IMG]

Nope I haven't gotten them set up yet, I planned on getting my newest pen all set up ready for birds then get what I need for the waterers (pvc pipe and more gorrila glue) and viola i should be ready to go!!!

One question. My pens are about 12 ft long (each) do you think if I hooked up 12 ft of pvc pipe per humidifyer if it will be able to withstand that? Or wont it make any difference at all? I hope not because with having two i plan on hooking up one per pen that way I can leave for long periods of time and only be concerned with making sure they have enough feed while im gone. NOt that i leave for long periods of time but it would be nice to have incase of some kind of family emergency or something where I can't be home for a day or two. [​IMG]

3. macnugget

should work fine just make sure its level I secure it to the outside of the cage with removable zip ties

4. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:wait a min, theres REMOVABLE zipties!?!?! or are you meaing removable as in scissors and snip? LOL!

I am glad to hear it shouldnt give me any problems I guess i"ll have to rumage out my dads leveler too to make sure [​IMG]

5. macnugget

I got a pack of the removable tie at WALGREENS in different sizes

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:[​IMG] i dunno if we have eany walgreens but nexttime i need some zipties i'll see if I have any around and if we do i'l be sure to get them because those sound great [​IMG]

removable ones would work so much better as leg bands too [​IMG]

7. macnugget

thats why I got them to begin with. Ace harware I think had them too multi colored [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by