Automatic water bowl?

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by mominoz, Apr 28, 2009.

  1. mominoz

    mominoz Chillin' With My Peeps

    Feb 17, 2009
    North Georgia
    Anybody know where I can get a automatic waterbowl or fount, that a hose attaches to ? I think I saw one somewhere , that you can hang up and it has an attachement for a hose end .(I have a float valve on my horse trough --if I can't find the other I guess I could put a float valve on a large bucket for my geese in their night house.
    I have been so busy since my geese came,with caring for them, and fencing and making an aviary fort Knox-- and the ducks are due any day.
    I have been searching ,but they seem to be one w you have to plumb with special pipe and stuff. Since our winters are mild, I usually can use a float valve most of the year. I'd like to make sure they always have water....
  2. imtc

    imtc Chillin' With My Peeps

    Oct 30, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by