Chicken overload
15 Years
Apr 30, 2008
North Eastern Pa... Near NY
Used Automatic water cups for sale *ship to usa only* buyer pays shipping

1.00 for unclean
2.00 for cleaned

3.00 for pipes if you want the sections

If you want the parts already assembled heres my design.

9718_waterer.jpg
These are 40.00 each

if you pay by paypal add 2.00 for fees if you pay by check it must pass the bank before shipping.

Last edited:
no they are like nipple waters where they chicken taps the metal part and the cup fills up with water. We do have one simular to a float valive but they do not work as well becasue they don't seem to last as long and more likely to overflow and make a mess.

Quote:
the total one would be 60 dollers without a bucket + shipping. If i were to ship it with a bucket it would cost more but it can be done. (depending on bucket size) Pretty much all the 60 doller+ shipping would need is some waterproof caulk, bucket, hammer and somethign to cut a small hole in the bucket. (drill etc.) all you have to do is cut a hole smaller than the adapter i send and then hammer it in for a snug fit/ then take the waterproof caulk and put it around the adapter so that its totally waterproof.

Wondering if these are like automatic horse waters? never seen these before so im interested. how hard is it for the chickens to learn how to use these?

I'm not exctly sure what the horse waters are but pretty much the chicken jsut taps the metal section in the middle and water comes out and they can drink it out of the bowl. My chickens used my test model and it only took them a few mins till they started using it. we just showed them there was water in it and they went to town. but I kept a fountain in there to make sure none of them went without water but they actually prefereed the cups to the fountain.

frow.gif

Would you please post a pic of the entire set-up? I am having a difficult time visualizing the watering system.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom