iroeldjoeldj

Songster
11 Years
Sep 21, 2010
Chickies are flying out of the coops!

While I love to keep all ages, lately the chickies have been flying the coop! Let me know if you have been waiting for chickies…I have a large assortment of ages, and breeds. I love to put together multiple breeds in a coop, so you can bring them home without pecking problems, and have colorful eggs.

Who is currently in the coops?

15 week old Delawares, Rhode Island Reds and White Leghorns

5 week old, almost coop ready Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds, Gold Laced and Silver Laced Wyandottes and Barred Rocks.

2 week old babies – Delawares, Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Silver Laced and Gold Laced Wyandottes, Black Australorps and Easter Eggers.

And tons of Bantams. 5 week old Polish and Silkies. 2 week old D’uccles and Polish. And 10 week old Cochin / D’uccle mix.

Let me know what you are looking for and put together your own bouquet of chickies.

Happy Chickie thoughts to you all!

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    527.7 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC02621.JPG
    DSC02621.JPG
    416 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1646.JPG
    IMG_1646.JPG
    763.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3500.jpeg
    IMG_3500.jpeg
    774.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4032.JPEG
    IMG_4032.JPEG
    790.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4130.JPEG
    IMG_4130.JPEG
    765.7 KB · Views: 18
Hi
I know this was an older post, but do you happen to have any available chicks or younger hens available now?

Chickies are flying out of the coops!

While I love to keep all ages, lately the chickies have been flying the coop! Let me know if you have been waiting for chickies…I have a large assortment of ages, and breeds. I love to put together multiple breeds in a coop, so you can bring them home without pecking problems, and have colorful eggs.

Who is currently in the coops?

15 week old Delawares, Rhode Island Reds and White Leghorns

5 week old, almost coop ready Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds, Gold Laced and Silver Laced Wyandottes and Barred Rocks.

2 week old babies – Delawares, Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Silver Laced and Gold Laced Wyandottes, Black Australorps and Easter Eggers.

And tons of Bantams. 5 week old Polish and Silkies. 2 week old D’uccles and Polish. And 10 week old Cochin / D’uccle mix.

Let me know what you are looking for and put together your own bouquet of chickies.

Happy Chickie thoughts to you all!
Hi!

I’m in Simi Valley, are you still breeding silkies and polish chicks?

thanks,

Jeremy

New here and new to raising chickens. My wife and I would really like to start a back yard flock but we live in Southern California. We are outside of the quartile zone but getting birds has proven to be impossible. We live in Joshua Tree Ca, any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom