available in Iowa serama pullets pics added

apbgv

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Iowa
I have 2 black serama pullets I would like to find a home for one is about 4 mos old, one is about 3 mos old, may also have black and white one available haven't decided on it. Can't ship but I can meet within a reasonable distance if interested. I can get weights but I am thinking they will be C s when grown.
IMG_0407.jpg

never mind the 2 headed rooster the camera caught him moving hope the girls are seeable
IMG_0413.jpg

Last edited:
No one??? I really don't want to cull these birds. they are pretty girls but I don't want to breed blacks. I can keep til the waverly swap in sept and deliver there if anyone is interested

Poo I am about 200 mi north of you and have no plans of going south anytime soon:( oh well maybe I can get em some where

Do you still have your Seramas? I may be interested. I am in Des Moines area. DH is all over the state every day and could probably pick them up when he is headed in your direction. What part of Iowa are you in?
Claire

I am in Charles City, work in Mason City. I will be in Des Moines the wknd of Sept 6th I could bring them with if needed as long as they are picked up on that sat. Let me know if you want them. They are pretty typey girls.

That would work for me (the Sept 6 plan) or if it is any easier for you, DH will be in Waterloo Aug 25 and could make a detour to pick up, depending on timing.

Did you decide on the black and white one?

What is your price on them?

Claire

DM would work fine I will let you know what time and ring I am in. Easier to find me that way, show sched comes out next week or so. I will include the B/W pullet one of the blacks and that one are from Franks eggs, house 20 sound for the 3? Thanks

Sounds great - can't wait! I should have the new coop finished in the next week so will be all set for them. Just follow up with me on timing so I can be there. What is the event that you are attending? Is it a general poultry show?

Dog show, I have PBGVs that I show, my avatar is Flagg the sire of the girl I am showing. Check em out on my website.
smile.png
I will let you know more when times and rings are posted

Back
Top Bottom