1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

available in Iowa serama pullets pics added

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by apbgv, Jul 25, 2008.

1. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    I have 2 black serama pullets I would like to find a home for one is about 4 mos old, one is about 3 mos old, may also have black and white one available haven't decided on it. Can't ship but I can meet within a reasonable distance if interested. I can get weights but I am thinking they will be C s when grown.
    [​IMG]
    never mind the 2 headed rooster the camera caught him moving hope the girls are seeable
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. apbgv

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    No one??? I really don't want to cull these birds. they are pretty girls but I don't want to breed blacks. I can keep til the waverly swap in sept and deliver there if anyone is interested

3. shaylee

shaylee Out Of The Brooder

Jun 4, 2008
    Hamilton, Il
    Where are you in Iowa? I am near Keokuk. Might be interested if you are nearby.

4. apbgv

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Poo I am about 200 mi north of you and have no plans of going south anytime soon:( oh well maybe I can get em some where

5. ChooksinIowa

ChooksinIowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2008
    Van Meter, Iowa
    Do you still have your Seramas? I may be interested. I am in Des Moines area. DH is all over the state every day and could probably pick them up when he is headed in your direction. What part of Iowa are you in?
    Claire

6. apbgv

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    I am in Charles City, work in Mason City. I will be in Des Moines the wknd of Sept 6th I could bring them with if needed as long as they are picked up on that sat. Let me know if you want them. They are pretty typey girls.

7. ChooksinIowa

Aug 14, 2008
    Van Meter, Iowa
    That would work for me (the Sept 6 plan) or if it is any easier for you, DH will be in Waterloo Aug 25 and could make a detour to pick up, depending on timing.

Did you decide on the black and white one?

What is your price on them?

Claire

8. apbgv

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    DM would work fine I will let you know what time and ring I am in. Easier to find me that way, show sched comes out next week or so. I will include the B/W pullet one of the blacks and that one are from Franks eggs, house 20 sound for the 3? Thanks

9. ChooksinIowa

Aug 14, 2008
    Van Meter, Iowa
    Sounds great - can't wait! I should have the new coop finished in the next week so will be all set for them. Just follow up with me on timing so I can be there. What is the event that you are attending? Is it a general poultry show?

10. apbgv

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Dog show, I have PBGVs that I show, my avatar is Flagg the sire of the girl I am showing. Check em out on my website.[​IMG] I will let you know more when times and rings are posted

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by