Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Smitty's Farm, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Yea! [​IMG] I finally was successful in shrinking one of my pictures to make my avatar. This may not be very exciting to anyone else, but I'm ecstatic![​IMG] I have tried and tried in the past, w/ no success.
    [​IMG]

It's Mrs. Blues, one of my SLW. She was my first pullet to lay an out from my flock.

2. johnnyjack

johnnyjack Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    usa
    [​IMG] lol see now that wasnt so hard. nice avatar.

3. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Thanks Johnnyjack! It's not so hard now, but I don't know why it wouldn't work in the past.

4. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

she's very pretty!

5. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:Thank you very much! Poor girl was in distress when I took the picture. It was taken back in Aug. the day before she layed her first egg. She was in and out of the nest, but layed it outside the next day.
    She always uses the next box since then.

6. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Well....I'm going to try it tonight sometime if I can drag my future hubby down here to help ! I know how it is .... I learned the hard way on trying to post pics , then tried to do it again tonight and almost forgot how ! Pretty sad when a 27 yr old has to ask a 43 yr old how to use a computer ![​IMG]

7. FarmerDenise

FarmerDenise Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2007
    Sonoma County
    It took me a while to get it also. Nice job! [​IMG]

8. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:Posting pictures with be my next adventure. [​IMG]
    My Dell computer died sometime awhile back and I've been using one of my hubby's old work computers. It's a mac laptop, but so diff from my PC. I'm slowing finding my way around on it.

9. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Well I didn't get to my avatar but two hours on the computer trying to figure out how to post pics on the "MY Page" just about did me in . I don't think we did it right but it's there ! I don't know how all you people can do so much with computers!!! [​IMG]

10. Smitty's Farm

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    Quote:Great job! [​IMG] I'll go check it out. If you were able to pictures on your page then you'll find that posting an avatar will be a piece of cake compared to that. I'm still trying to orgize my pics so I can post them. I'm no where ready to set up "My Page". I'm about to pull my hair out! I wonder if i'll ever be able to share pics of my flock. ARG!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by