Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by 77horses, Mar 24, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    OK so I decided to change my avatar. This is what happened when I attempted it:

First, I went to my uploads. I chose an image, checked the size-changer to 100x75 pixels(avatar) and uploaded the image. When the image came up, I clicked on it, which brought me to a page with the image on it. I then right-clicked the image, saved it, and then went to my profile. I clicked "Delete Avatar" to get rid of the one I have already. Then, I clicked change avatar. I uploaded the image that I had just saved, and it said "Upload Successful". But when it redirected me back to the page, I had the same avatar as before!
    What happened??? I retried several times, but I got the same results!
    No I don't have a Photobucket account because it's too confusing. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Help!

2. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Oh wait....I just tried uploading the original image, and now it says it's too big! But when I look at my avatar, my new image is there!??
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    It says that the file was too big, and the server didn't allow it....Um...then why did it work?? lol [​IMG]

4. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    [​IMG] .............. [​IMG] ................anyone?
    Is this a glitch or something? How can the file be too big, yet it works...? [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by