lockedhearts

It's All About Chicken Math
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Georgia
I have changed my Avatar several times on here. I changed it for a contest and now I can't get it to change back or to a different avatar. I go to my profile and upload but then it goes right back to the one I have now. Anyone?

Quote:
Well DUH, it is changed now, Stupid Me! Not sure why it wouldn't yesterday I even logged out and back in. Oh Well..... NEVERMIND!

I've had that problem too. It might take a little- try refreshing and try uploading it again. Try logging of BYC then logging back on. It'll work eventually.
wink.png

Feel privaleged to have one. No matter WHAT I do, I keep being told my image is too large.
How small must it be? I have done everything my computer is capable of, and still it says its too big. The image I worked hardest at was about half the size (and by then far worse quality) than the average BYC avatar when I gave up. That's why I don't have one. I can't get a small enough image.

I am having the same problem with the system saying that my image is too large. I have tried EVERYTHING! Any help would be appreciated!
barnie.gif
he.gif
rant.gif

Quote:
100 x 100 pixels.
smile.png
If you go on google and click "options" and do exact image size, you can put in 100 x 100 and look up things you'd like. or get an image you like and go on photoshop or gimp to resize it so it's 100 x 100 pixels.

Back
Top Bottom