Avenged Sevenfold... Any fans?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MaggieRae, Jul 27, 2010.

1. MaggieRae

MaggieRae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    I love their music, but due to iTunes being a pain, I've paid for the album (Nightmare) but am unable to download it. [​IMG] So while I wait for them to correct the problem, my cousin and his friends are torturing me by telling me just how awesome it is. (Don't worry, there will be payback.) So are there any fans here on BYC? I have to be honest, it seems like an odd band for a bunch of chicken folk to be listening to, but if there are Papa Roach fans, I have to assume there are some A7x fans. And the fact I listen to it should remove any stereotypes about their fan base...

2. mburpo

mburpo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Paragon, IN
    Oooh! Me, me, me!

I listen to all rock, metal, hXc, etc. Hence the name of my little farm here... Heavy Metal Acres!

On that note, I'm growing my mohawk back that I cut off for a job interview a few months ago. [​IMG] Talk about an odd chicken person... I'm the oddest. I wear Tripps and eye-liner. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  3. MaggieRae

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    iTunes is forgiven, I'm downloading the album as I write this. I can't wait to listen to it.

I love mohawks!

4. mburpo

mburpo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    Paragon, IN
    So, I take it we're the only ones?! Bat Country is blasting as I type this. [​IMG]

5. MaggieRae

Apr 12, 2009
    North Texas
    Quote:Fraid so. [​IMG]

Oh well. I am loving this album.

6. EastinChickens

EastinChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Michigan
    Count me in!

7. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    Quote:not quite... i have a tat of used tampons [​IMG]

anyways... *raises hands*

8. ChixDigMe

ChixDigMe Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2007
    Snow Country - NY
    LOVE them! Was so bummed when I heard about The Rev! What a tragedy. and because he did so much of the writing, they may never be the same. They're touring with Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater playing drums, and he is awesome (google the video of him and his 11 yr old son playing Nightmare).

Great band!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by