Avia Charge-2000 and Immuno Charge

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by ksmith2006, Jun 16, 2016.

1. ksmith2006

ksmith2006 Just Hatched

Jun 16, 2016
    I have been using Avia Charge-2000 and Immuno Charge with great success on my chickens, ducks, and geese. When I went to reorder from Murray McMurray, I found that they no longer carried these products. I did some checking and found that the owner has his own website now and is no longer wholesaling. What a relief! I know many other duck and waterfowl owners were worried about finding these products. These products can be found on www.innovatorsllc.net. I just wanted to let all my friends know.

2. neetabeamie

neetabeamie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2014
    Teton City Idaho
    What are these products and what are they used for?

3. ksmith2006

ksmith2006 Just Hatched

Jun 16, 2016
    These are all natural nutritional supplements that I use on all different species of birds (poultry, ducks, geese, pigeons, as well as other farm animals that I raise) Immuno Charge was especially formulated to take the place of antibiotics. If you go to their website www.innovatorsllc.net you will learn more than I can tell you here. I have used these products for many years and they work!!

4. donkeydew2farms

donkeydew2farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2014
    ksmith2006 that's good to know, I could of use some I just recently lost my little molly goose. thanks for the info.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by