Aw, hubby Has To have Surgery :(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hollymh, Apr 27, 2009.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Hubby went to the dentist today and he has some rare kind of oral issue where he has a few extra teeth and they are growing underneath his tounge [​IMG] I don't what it's called or how it happens, but doc says they gotta come out ASAP... Appraently the doc has only seen this one other time, hubby called me to tell me he is a "freak of nature" lol he so good about taking things lightly! They are doing the surgery next week [​IMG] poor hubby!

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    aw poor extra teeth freak. Mouth surgery doesn't sound like any fun at all. Hope all turns out well.

me,
    g

3. Homesteading_Bound

Homesteading_Bound Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Madison,Ohio
    I'll keep you and your husband in my prayers [​IMG]

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Yikes! ...... my brother had the same thing...... he mouth looked really overcrowded..... had them out and is fine...... give your DH our very best wishes.......

5. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Aw thanks everyone, he is sad b/c he just went to get apporved for braces and now he has to have surgery

6. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:hehe That's what I said to him too! [​IMG]

7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Ohhhh, bummer for him! But it will all be over in a few days, and with any luck he can sleep through most of that. Poor guy, no fun. Hope he breezes through it, and you do too!

8. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Tell him not to be sad, mouth surgeries need lots of Ice Cream to "heal", LOL. Or does that only work for kids? HA who am I kidding, that will work for men too!

9. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:It's gonna be worse for me LOL Hubby is such a *WHIMP* when he is in pain or sick, oh he just drives me insane!!! At least he gets painkillers, I still have to listen to him whine!!!

10. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:Are you kidding me, that man will sit and eat a quart of ice cream if I didn't stop him!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by