Aw jeeze. Bad, bad thoughts.

TheOLDNewChick

I'm an original
12 Years
Jun 12, 2007
Tioga, Louisiana
I. Want. More. CHICKENS.

I. Want. More. DUCKS!

I want to build three new coops, one for orpingtons, and one for more barred rocks (fell in love with the two BR girls I have.), the last one I wanna build is for the ducks, with a huge pool for them to play in.

I want to enlarge the two coops I already have and fix them up a bit, to leave the JG's in the one they're in now.

I want new coops to put a few other breeds in, just to mess around with... I need mainly hens, though.

I need a job.
th.gif

lau.gif
Me too!

My husband almost completely severed his right arm with a radial arm saw 2 years ago.........and he is still home with me until the doctor releases him! The more we walk around the yard together, the bigger our ideas get. Which in turn, creates a bigger coop........ Or extra coop....... Or more chickens.......

***Need Employment.......

And if our kids keep arguing this summer, we may have a coop containing 2 Rare Hairless Fighting Turkey Pigeons.
barnie.gif

sounds like pearlD's kids need to get out and do some chores...ha! when mine have enough energy to argue, they get to pull weeds. works like a charm!

i am telling you, you start looking at the coop and say, "self, you know what we need, more!"

Not to mention my ideas for goats and sheep...my dad wants to get more cows this coming spring, which, in turn, means horses and donkeys for me...maybe an alpaca.
big_smile.png

i need to win the lottery first, move back to Ky, buy some land and build a home /barn. I want to raise more ducks, chickens...... whatever fowl i can think of. Most important i want a emu and lady amheast pheasants. My hubby will never let me have a cassowary, but i can maybe squeeze a wallaby in.

Quote:
Ain't it the truth! When my former students ask me how I like retirement, I tell them that if I'd known not working was like this, I'd've gone on welfare when I was sixteen and highly recommend their applying for it now.

I know the feeling. I keep thinking - is 26 pullets enough for next year? I sure hope so, I don't want to raise another clutch of pullets with the heat lamp on in the summer - just makes no sense to be trying to cool everything else down and paying to heat them back up - even if it's just at night!

Oh and this is not a bad thought to have at all! We all want more and more and hey, maybe I'll get some more
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom