AWESOME BLOODLINES FRENCH BLUE Copper and FRENCH BLUE MARANS!!!

chick-among-us

Songster
8 Years
Dec 10, 2011
Dayton,Texas
Welcome and thanks for looking at our BIN. We sell eggs all the time...so realize once some are sold here there are more! You may have to give me a few days to collect your order,or the girls may decide to all go broody or just e fickle chickens.
Parent birds are young at 1 1/2 years old, nice sweet,quiet non- aggressive rooster. He is presiding over typey blue copper girls and one straight blue girl. This mating gives you black copper,blue copper,splash and possible blue ( not copper ) we have culled heavily this year,selling our surplus birds as layers that do not met our standards. We breed as close to the SOP as we can...and have a nice settled beautiful flock of feathered shanked birds. Tis years crop of babies was even better than our parent birds and similar to what you can expect.

Eggs are 25.00 a doz we send extras! All the same stuff about shipping applies here as well....I am not responsible for eggs once they leave my hands....yes you know the drill. Due to the new P.O. Standards of making sure nothing passes their hands intact...I certainly cannot guarantee your hatch rate once they leave my property.i pack very well and rarely have eggs broken. Just contact me if you have any problems lets see what we can do.
Shipping is 15.00 Paypal is preferred our Paypal address is [email protected] please

Parent birds are great birds from awesome SQ bloodlines. As a matter of fact Ernie Haire whom we get all our maran lines from is a championship winner at shows wherever he goes..best in breed, best continental hen, never know what he is winning! But win he does. Thanks for looking don't miss out!

we also sell eggs for the following breeds ,feel free to contact me if interested.

true ameraucanas lavender and black pen 30.00 a doz.

Bantam silkies..( darling) some SQ breeders

SBELS super blue egg layers (best layers on the planet!)

Iowacanas...Iowa blues ameraucanas these are fantastic free rangers and stay close to home and keep a wary eye on the sky and are not good prey for hawks as they FIGHT!a we some layers all so. I've never had one go broody either.

I also have a silkied ameraucana roo oversom e smooth ameraucana hens ..so this is a split pen! In that pen are TWO silkied gene carrying smooth olive eggers that are gorgeous.
50 % of the olive egger eggs will hatch out fluffy (silkied) and all eggs will be split babies which when bred together get you some silkied birds!
These are all penned together.

EEs and odd hens (like gold laced wyandottes) cover by a fabulous black am rooster.

Coming soon

Silkied ameraucanas ! ( no silkie crosses are used for these)

Blue laced red wyandottes !

Bantam Cochins !

Wheaten ameraucanas!

Last edited:
Hi what does it mean when you say typey blue copper girls and straight blue girl I do not know what a lot of the breeds are and would really like to know more . They are beautiful birds. Thanks

Hi what does it mean when you say typey blue copper girls and straight blue girl I do not know what a lot of the breeds are and would really like to know more . They are beautiful birds. Thanks

Hi it means that they are very close to SOP standard or "type" they are correct most things for their breed. One straight blue girl means she is blue all over and is not a copper hen with the copper color in her hackles I names her blueberry as her color is that blue around her face. I am happy to help if you need to ask,questions. :D

Do they have feathered shanks?

Yes all of them have feathered shanks none of mine are clean legged. Actually that's what "french" means in this case :love.....feathered shanks.

ETA: Marans are considered " French" if they have feathered shanks. Not just mine....;)

Last edited:
Lol..oh my...its so past my bed time! I use to breed them so i am aware of the standard, but i guess i simply half read or just over looked..again i am soooo sorry! Are you still offering these for sale? I live in wv 26542

I really thought this had fallen off the lists...I can sell some eggs but since they have slowed down a. Bit it would take a little while to gather.....I have four hens and typically get two or three eggs a day so we might cross the 4 day window...I haven't had a problem people hatching them but just thought I would mention it then you can decide. The next generation of babies are better birds even than the parents. I was really impressed! Please let me know if I can help you...

Back
Top Bottom