Awesome Video of an Andalusian in the bull pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful horse, but I don't get why they would do that to a bull. Are they sticking those things into the bull? I mean, to each his own I guess, but I don't think there is anything beautiful about that video. The very begining where the horse was side stepping was cool, but I did not notice the horse much after seeing the cruelty toward the bull. Sorry.

marie

Sunchick,
While you might be impressed with the horse's abilities on that video, the bullfighting content is disgusting. If you want to share content that shows off an animal's training and abilities, please find another way of expressing it without subjecting the rest of us to revolting material, IMO. Or at least put a warning on your post that the link you include contains such graphic material.

ETA: I now see the Bull Pen in the topic, but maybe I'm not the only one that assumed it wouldn't be actual, brutal, horrible bullfighting? I thought it would be a horse in a ring of some sort.

Last edited:
Today has been a bad day for people posting offensive videos...first the PETA egg farm video and now bullfighting.
HINT: Think before you post...if you think there is a chance that the post might be offensive, don't post.

My deepest apologies to all. I was amazed at the athletic ability of the horse. As an owner of such a horse and understanding the history of these horses, I wanted to share the ability of this equine athlete. I did not mean to offend anyone.

Thank you, Sunchick...Graciously said...
I didn't see the video before the topic was closed, but I'm guessing the horse was an Andalusian. A stunning breed.

I don't care for anything that causes an animal intentional pain, however I feel that you didn't intend to draw attention to the bull, but the horse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom