aww.... new little filly **Pics added**

rjv_piper

Songster
12 Years
Dec 28, 2007
Utah
I just got back from the barn
smile.png
My little mare finally foaled. She had a little bay filly with no white at all! She is chestnut and has a few white markings, but the dad is solid black. He's only thrown one with a blaze and front stalking but the mom was paint...
She's very healthy and looks great:) I didn't get any pictures yet, it was too dark... I'll post some tomorrow
smile.png

Last edited:
Never foaled before....but what an awsome feeling you must have !!! Are you going to sell , or keep ? Pics would be awsome ! Seems like the market has gone way down here for horses , most are just letting them go to starve . Congrats on your new baby !!!
celebrate.gif

here are some pics, but they don't show up very good... I tried to use my good camera, but the batteries were low, so I ended up using my phone... it was pretty dark in the stall...
23mt088.jpg

2v2k55i.jpg

We will be keeping her, but I know what you mean about the market... I have two horses for sale that just won't sell...
I'm not sure about what we're going to name her, but it was the stallion's last baby and her mom's name is Pipe's Caboose, so I might be able to work something out there... I'm a big fan of other languages, expecially Russian, but it has to be something my mom can pronounce. lol

Back
Top Bottom