AWWW Come On Ya'll!!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Peaguy, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Peaguy

Peaguy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    May,Texas
    While I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I LOVE seeing all the WONDERFUL game bird photos, As a judge it really is making my head swim! Tink has instructed the judges to pick three to send to him as final contestants.... Now how am I supposed to select ONLY THREE out of all the incredible photos submitted thus far???? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    If you haven't taken a look in a while and want to see some of your fellow BYCer's magnificent birds I HIGHLY recommend you follow the link in my signature and be prepared to sit in awe of what your fellow posters are accomplishing!!! I have some favorites picked out but it would be totally unfair to mention them here and besides, everytime I look again, I wonder how I didn't see that turkey or this pheasant, or OMG look at that quail!and those ducks!!!!!!!!!I gotta get me some of those and those and those and where can I put a pheasant run? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Photo submissions still being accepted! Come on Ya'll make my job harder! I dare ya! Nope I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by