1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

AWWWW It's starting to open it's eyes!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by debilorrah, Jun 26, 2011.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG]

2. hlf1996

hlf1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    California
    so cute!! [​IMG] congrats

3. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    Ohhhhh I am soooo jealous!!!!!!!!!!! you are so lucky!!! What a little sweet baby....I am anxious to see the broken and the blue too!!!!

4. debilorrah

Quote:The broken IS the blue. That one is not quite progressed toward opening eyes as this fattie fattie bombalattie. This one is HUGE!

5. NellaBean

NellaBean Graceland Farms

Mar 4, 2009
    Broodyland, TN
    My Coop
    So, how many are you going to KEEP? LOL

6. the4heathernsmom

the4heathernsmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2008
    east texas
    oh you are super super lucky!!!!! I thought the blue was solid!!!! I didn't know the broken was THE blue how excited are you?????

[​IMG]

7. TMNTCkins

TMNTCkins Chillin' With My Peeps

That baby is to darn cute !!

8. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

9. debilorrah

Quote:Ya know, that is a really hard call at this point. I have buyers for 4. One doesn't care about sex, one wants two does and one wants a REW buck. I REALLY want to keep that broken blue/black whatever it turns out to be, but we need to keep a buck. A doe can't be bred, because we only have one buck!!!

10. BCBunnies

BCBunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Quote:Ya know, that is a really hard call at this point. I have buyers for 4. One doesn't care about sex, one wants two does and one wants a REW buck. I REALLY want to keep that broken blue/black whatever it turns out to be, but we need to keep a buck. A doe can't be bred, because we only have one buck!!!

It's adorable even if it's a little piggie and getting fat. I have the same issue about wanting to keep all the unique marked ones even out of the mixed litter I have now. She's just so cute and looks like peanut butter also she's always the first one to the door of the cage when I call them she loves her kisses and lovins. It wouldn't be because I spoiled her more and held her and loved her more than the other ones.... [​IMG] You should put up individual pics of all the babies if you can Deb so we can see the color progress too. I love the agouti coats when they develop it just seems like a new baby every day til they get all the color in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by