1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Ayam Cemani Chick: Omaha, NE

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Rainstripe, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Rainstripe

Rainstripe In the Brooder

Mar 10, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    Posting an Ayam Cemani chick for sale:
    She (I'm not certain of gender but do lean towards) goes along with a waterer, feeder (both hold a quart) and a partially used bag of Purina Medicated Chick Starter.
    If there is any need for delivery I can do so, or meet you at any location.
    Has been handled since bought from another backyard mom, she is keen on sitting on shoulders.

Pictures can be added if needed.

mrshafer5 likes this.
  2. mrshafer5

mrshafer5 Songster

Mar 10, 2017
    West Salem, OH
    Man i wish i was closer to you thats a bird ive always wanted :(

3. Rainstripe

Rainstripe In the Brooder

Mar 10, 2018
    Omaha, NE
    You can check out a few other tags! There are people all over with a few of them; and some might even be willing to ship, I just have a baby thats better suited to tiny trips.

4. Coyena

Coyena In the Brooder

Mar 14, 2018
    How much are you asking for her? I'm located in Salina, Kansas but would be willing to meet halfway?

5. CemaniKedu

CemaniKedu In the Brooder

Apr 3, 2018
    Cemanikedu
    My Coop
    sorry it seems that it is not pure cemani.
    as far as I know cemani all the feathers and the flesh is black
    Link for cemani:
    Original pure cemani?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: