Ayden is comming home tomorrow

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
I am so excited. he will be comming home by ambulance. and will have a home health nurse to help take care of him. I completed my 48 hours of caring for him by myself. mommy wil finishe her last 24 hours tonight. I am so excited i probably wont sleep. he has been in the hospital for five weeks. out of his 4 months of life he has been in the hospital for13 weeks... last wed. they burned of extra skin around his trach site wed with silvernitrate and it ended up burning the whole front of his neck. Its finally looking better...

That is great news.
ya.gif

we wanted him home by friday but the hospital wouldnt release him until this morning... I am fixing yo go to DD apartment and wait for his medical supplies to be delivered

Ayden made it home at 4:30... he arrived by ambulance. He is doing great...his mommy and daddy decided they have to get a bigger place. all his equiptment takes up half odf thier tiny living room... he has a nurse at night...

Do you have a picture of Ayden? I think we would all love to see the little guy. Congrats to you, your daughter, SIL etc. who have been caring for him. It is very very hard and you have all been very very strong. So glad he has nursing care and is able to be home.

Back
Top Bottom