AZ- WANTED- Mille Fleur d'Uccle, BLRW, Salmon Faverolle pullets...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Gallus_domesticus, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Gallus_domesticus

Gallus_domesticus Out Of The Brooder

Feb 21, 2008
    Arizona
    Central Arizona/ Phoenix area. Just looking for 2 or 3 pullets of any of these breeds. Would also consider a buff laced polish, cuckoo marans, or an EE that lays a deep olive green (or ?) color (already have one that lays light green).

Loving home to share with a spoiled EE and a young GL Wyandotte mix. Not looking for show quality, just want more colorful egg layers (colorful eggs and chickens)! Thanks!

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    You sound like me. I guess I'm going to have to get an incubator in order to get some exotic chickens here in AZ.

3. Gallus_domesticus

Feb 21, 2008
    Arizona
    I know- I'm really tempted too! The feed store selections just aren't cutting it anymore.

4. RedsWhites&Buffs

RedsWhites&Buffs Out Of The Brooder

Aug 18, 2008
    Alabama
    We have some Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs we're selling =] too bad we're in Alabama, but we DO ship [​IMG] if interested!!!

5. Namaste Mama

Namaste Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2008
    AZ
    Quote:Superstition feed in Apache Junction gets exotics. They order form Ideal and will order you anything you want and have it added to their next order. ;0) I got my silkies, japanese bantam, Blue-laced Red's from them. ;0)

6. Gallus_domesticus

Feb 21, 2008
    Arizona
    Quote:Superstition feed in Apache Junction gets exotics. They order form Ideal and will order you anything you want and have it added to their next order. ;0) I got my silkies, japanese bantam, Blue-laced Red's from them. ;0)

Really?! Thank you so much! Would definitely be worth the drive to AJ. What a cool thing for a feed store to do![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by