AZ- WANTED- Mille Fleur d'Uccle, BLRW, Salmon Faverolle pullets...

Gallus_domesticus

In the Brooder
11 Years
Feb 21, 2008
Arizona
Central Arizona/ Phoenix area. Just looking for 2 or 3 pullets of any of these breeds. Would also consider a buff laced polish, cuckoo marans, or an EE that lays a deep olive green (or ?) color (already have one that lays light green).

Loving home to share with a spoiled EE and a young GL Wyandotte mix. Not looking for show quality, just want more colorful egg layers (colorful eggs and chickens)! Thanks!

You sound like me. I guess I'm going to have to get an incubator in order to get some exotic chickens here in AZ.

We have some Mille Fleur d'Uccle eggs we're selling =] too bad we're in Alabama, but we DO ship
big_smile.png
if interested!!!

Quote:
Superstition feed in Apache Junction gets exotics. They order form Ideal and will order you anything you want and have it added to their next order. ;0) I got my silkies, japanese bantam, Blue-laced Red's from them. ;0)

Quote:
Superstition feed in Apache Junction gets exotics. They order form Ideal and will order you anything you want and have it added to their next order. ;0) I got my silkies, japanese bantam, Blue-laced Red's from them. ;0)

Really?! Thank you so much! Would definitely be worth the drive to AJ. What a cool thing for a feed store to do!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom