AZ4ME Newbie: ShawnsChick

ShawnsChick

In the Brooder
Oct 6, 2015
I'm creative @ most things I set my mind to do. Being creative comes naturally for me.
I love to do Digi-Scrap & to create cards & I have Jewelry & Sewing/Quilt classes that I take on Mondays. I'm a homemaker to my wonderful husband who is a trucker, he is OTR 2-3 wks @ a time & he is a wonderful cook & we love to travel & have traveled to various places below:

Europe: Germany & Switzerland & Australia & Italy & Brittian: England & Scotland. Asia: S. Korea

I was born in & lived in Delaware for a few years, & Scotland for a few years where my twin brothers were born (they died @ Birth) & my sister was born there, then we moved to Sacramento & raised most of my life in Grizzly Flats, California & lived in Marquette/Harvey Michigan & lived in various area's of San Diego, California & also in Grass Valley & Vermont & I presently live in Arizona & love it here & have lived her for 7/8 yrs now. I'm married to a wonderful husband by the name of Shawn, & medically speaking can't have children & have a wonderful dog by the name of Sara.

My husband grew up & worked on a farm & wants to have Chickens. While I grew up in the Mountains & as yet have no experience with Chickens. I figure, being her is a start to learning more abt them & what it takes to raise Chickens, as most likely I'll be tending to their needs. I'm sure my husband Shawn will teach me all there is to know abt the process.

~ShawnsChick

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!
I'm glad you joined our "flock"! It sounds like you've had a busy life
big_smile.png
. BYC is a great place to be a part of if you have/want chickens, it has lots of helpful information and tips. Be sure to check out the Learning Center to read some great articles. Feel free to make yourself at home!

Thx 4 the welcome & the info. I have a lot of places here to search out & will be sure to look into more!!

Thx 4 the info. Most likely will not get any chickens right away, can't have them until we move!! Just thought I'd get a jump start on learning as much as I can B4 taking a head dive

big_smile.png

Welcome to Backyard chickens, I think it is always best to be prepared for chickens rather than get them spur of the moment & be totally overwhelmed. The Learning center will probably answer most of your questions. If it doesn't let us know and we will help you find the answers.

Welcome to Backyard chickens, I think it is always best to be prepared for chickens rather than get them spur of the moment & be totally overwhelmed. The Learning center will probably answer most of your questions. If it doesn't let us know and we will help you find the answers.

Thx & well.......My husband is on this 4um too, so that helps!!

Back
Top Bottom