1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

B. B. Red Phoenix rooster

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by wclawrence, Apr 3, 2008.

1. wclawrence

wclawrence Chillin' With My Peeps

2. FLOWERPOT

FLOWERPOT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    ooooh, he is beautiful!!!
    And friendly too?

3. wclawrence

Yes he is easy to handle. I can catch him without him running away. But only when he is in a pen.
    I am thinking about selling him, but I am not quite ready yet, as he was the nicest of his siblings, and I have very few young out of him at this time. I also have four of his sisters ( I have been able to breed them and have several birds out of them and my Ceylon Junglefowl X Cabbo Fowl.

Edit:
    by the way, love your signature

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  4. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

That is one gorgeous phoenix, I wouldn't give him up unless I had a million of his babies that were just as nice as him!

5. wclawrence

I do have one young rooster in particular that is out of his sister and is really as nice as he was at that age.
    I am going to hang on to him until this young bird is breeding (maybe as little as a month from now)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by