B/B/S Double Laced Barnevelder, Swedish Flower, Cream Legbar, Lavender Ameraucana

bluehousefarm

Songster
9 Years
May 21, 2013
Fairview, North Carolina
I have hatching eggs from my flocks of Swedish Flower Hens, Blue / Black /Splash Double Laced Barnevelders, Cream Legbars and Lavender Ameraucana eggs available. Eggs are $4 each, shipping $16 for up to a dozen (I always include extras). My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean. You can mix and match any breed. Please also check my website at blue-house-farm.com
Eggs are bubble wrapped and double boxed. I do my best to get them to you in perfect condition but I cannot be responsible for your hatch rate. If there is a problem with the eggs you receive from me, please let me know and I'll try to make it right.
Please make sure to send me a pm or email! I sometimes don't see replies to this threat. I'm usually replying very fast, so if you don't hear from me soon after contacting me I might not have received your message.

Last edited:
Looking for some hatching eggs. I just sent you an email from my yahoo account.

Thanks,
Bill

I'm sure this question will come up from others too, so I'll post here rather than PM. Can one order just one or the other breed, or it's a mix? I know this time of year is not the best for laying... thanks

Back
Top Bottom