B/B/S Double Laced Barnevelder, Swedish Flower, Cream Legbar, Lavender Ameraucana

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bluehousefarm, Sep 13, 2016.

1. bluehousefarm

bluehousefarm Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    I have hatching eggs from my flocks of Swedish Flower Hens, Blue / Black /Splash Double Laced Barnevelders, Cream Legbars and Lavender Ameraucana eggs available. Eggs are $4 each, shipping $16 for up to a dozen (I always include extras). My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean. You can mix and match any breed. Please also check my website at blue-house-farm.com
    Eggs are bubble wrapped and double boxed. I do my best to get them to you in perfect condition but I cannot be responsible for your hatch rate. If there is a problem with the eggs you receive from me, please let me know and I'll try to make it right.
    Please make sure to send me a pm or email! I sometimes don't see replies to this threat. I'm usually replying very fast, so if you don't hear from me soon after contacting me I might not have received your message.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. FantasyFeathers

FantasyFeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2014
    I'm looking for different hatching eggs. What do you have available?

3. bdstory

bdstory Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2016
    Looking for some hatching eggs. I just sent you an email from my yahoo account.

Thanks,
    Bill

4. AlilSassy

AlilSassy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2016
    California
    I'm sure this question will come up from others too, so I'll post here rather than PM. Can one order just one or the other breed, or it's a mix? I know this time of year is not the best for laying... thanks

1 person likes this.
  5. frizzlelove83

frizzlelove83 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2015
    do you still have eggs avalibe and are these fast maturing breeds

6. strangeanimal

strangeanimal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2017
    Belgium
    you have a private message ! ty .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by