B/B/S English Orpington Eggs - $65 per dozen or two dozen for $50 each

ruth

Life is a Journey
12 Years
Jul 8, 2007
Woodville, MS
My Orpingtons are still laying like crazy and I've filled all orders on my waiting list so I'm bumping this listing for eggs - with no waiting - $65 per dozen - or two dozen at $50 each - plus $15 shipping.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. I can ship two dozen a week but I don't want to take a long list because last year I had to issue a lot of refunds when they stopped laying before all orders could be filled.

The two roos in these photos hatched this summer, from my stock, and are only about 6 months old and not fully grown yet. The wind was really blowing when I took the photo of the blue roo. I honestly don't know what percentage English all of these birds are because I've bought from 4 different breeders over the years, starting with Bama/Julie, and kept breeding the best of the best. I do know some are 100% English and some 75% English. I say "they are what they are - they are what you see - and if you like what you see, you can PM me".

Edited March 21, 2012 - I've had to pull my listing for Olive Eggs or combo boxes with Olive Eggs due to demand. I've got quite a list for eggs and have to hatch chicks to fill orders as well so I'm afraid they are not available for the time being. I still have Welsummers; Polish, and B/B/S Copper Marans available.

Last edited:
For those who have written to ask:

Yes, I do sell and ship chicks - of all breeds - including the Orpingtons. Chicks are $15 each with $30 for Express Shipping. My next hatch of Orp chicks is in 21 days. I can also sell two dozen eggs for $100 plus $15 shipping since I'm getting over a dozen eggs per day. If you were on my list last year and had to get a refund when they stopped laying I'll honor last year's price of $10 per chick.

I'm adding this post to all of my sale ads in response to the many questions I'm receiving of whether or not I sell combo boxes of eggs and/or chicks:

"YES" - I'm happy to mix and match combo boxes of eggs and chicks. A combo box is $40 and can include up to 6 B/B/S Orpington eggs and the rest as Welsummers; Polish; or B/B/S Copper Marans.

Last edited:
I also sell a "Pick your breeds" assortment pack of eggs. $40 per dozen to include 6 of any two breeds or mix and match the dozen from breeds currently in breeder pens: Orpingtons; Olives; Welsummers; Buff Laced Polish; Blue Copper Marans. If you'd like, I can also throw in, for free, some of my Ameraucana and Araucana eggs from pure hens who are running around loose and not in breeder pens so the offspring will be mixes. Here's an assortment that went out today:

I also sell a "Pick your breeds" assortment pack of eggs. $40 per dozen to include 6 of any two breeds or mix and match the dozen from breeds currently in breeder pens: Orpingtons; Olives; Welsummers; Buff Laced Polish; Blue Copper Marans. If you'd like, I can also throw in, for free, some of my Ameraucana and Araucana eggs from pure hens who are running around loose and not in breeder pens so the offspring will be mixes. Here's an assortment that went out today:

Beautiful!!!! That's an awesome basket too.

Does this include the English Orpingtons? Do you have your Black Coppers available with this offer too? you can PM me if you want

Does this include the English Orpingtons? Do you have your Black Coppers available with this offer too? you can PM me if you want

The $40 combo pack does include up to 6 of the Orpingtons and 6 of the B/B/S Copper Marans.

Back
Top Bottom