1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

B/B/S Marans eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WestKnollAmy, Jan 15, 2010.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I have 12+ eggs up for sale from my Black Copper and Blue Copper Marans. You may also get splash from this cross. The bloodlines include several different breeder's lines. The roo is a Whitmore Farms fella, the girls are from them as well as the Valentine, Bev Davis and others.
    I will ship out on Monday. Pay Pal is [email protected]

Below is photos I took today but you can see more on my web site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edited to say some are feathered leg, including the roo and some are clean legged.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
  2. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    Can you separate the Blues?
    I'm really wanting some Blues and Blue Splash feather-footed birds!

3. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    In about a month or so I plan to just have the blues in one pen. But I only have a few hens in blue and I have more in black. None of the Black Copper roos were good enough to keep so they went into the freezer. I have a young fella growing up now that should be good for them in the future.
    I am sure I will advertise when I have only the Blue Coppers so keep an eye out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by