B-I-N / $20. inc s&h / mixed box of 12+ bantam eggs / ship 10-27 / SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Hi!
    I've got a group of fresh (laid 24th,25th,26th) bantam eggs that can ship in the morning (10/27). There are:
    8 eggs from the Frizzle pen,
    2 Naked Neck bantam eggs,
    3 Silkie eggs,
    2 silkie feathered green-egger eggs.
    (descriptions and links to pics below)

Price is $20.00 and includes Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Click Buy-It-Now and send payment if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps:
    The Naked Neck bantams are blue, splash, and black NN hens with a blue NN roo .
    2 of the blue NN girls are frizzled.

The Frizzle bantam girls are all blue or black frizzle Cochin and Frizz Cochin x Silkie crosses .
    The roo in the pen is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin .

The Silkies are blue , white, splash hens with white and splash roos. All except 1 white hen are bearded.

The silkie feathered green-eggers are blue silkie feathered hens with splash or white silkie roo.

2. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I just hatched out some of your chicks. They are so cute. I ended up with a couple turkens, it looks like 2 showgirls...., Seremas, silkies and a frizzle cochin, So cute.[​IMG]
    Terri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by