B-I-N $20. inc s&s / mixed box of 12+ bantam eggs / ship 10-21 / SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Hi! I've got a mixed box of 12+ eggs (laid 18th,19th,20th) available to ship tomorrow, 10/21.
    There are
    9 from the Frizzle girls,
    4 from the Naked Neck bantams,
    2 from the Silkies,
    and 1 silkie feathered green-egger egg.
    (descriptions and links to pics below)

Price is $20.00 for all 16 and includes Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Post sold and send payment if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

The Naked Neck bantams are blue, splash, and black NN hens with a blue NN roo .
    2 of the blue NN girls are frizzled .
    The Frizzle girls are all blue or black frizzle Cochin and Frizz Cochin x Silkie crosses .
    The roo in the pen is a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo .
    The Silkies are blue , white, splash hens with white and splash roos. All except 1 white hen are bearded.
    The silkie feathered green-eggers are blue silkie feathered hens with splash or white silkie roo.
  2. tofuranch

tofuranch What Came First????

Dec 11, 2008
    sold...lisa paypal is on the way
  3. peachesdeese

peachesdeese Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Lancaster, SC
    Dang it!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by