B.I.N. Paint & Partridge Silkie Hatching Eggs~SALE!

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by TwinMapleRanch, Apr 11, 2012.

1. TwinMapleRanch

TwinMapleRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    N/W PA
    Ok, here is the deal.. I have exactly 1 doz paint and 10 partridge silkie hatching eggs that were supposed to be going to someone but they backed out last minute, so I need to sell these quickly while they are still fresh. I would like to ship them by tomorrow (Thurs, 4/12) so they don't end up sitting in a post office all weekend. I am asking $70 which includes priority shipping with delivery confirmation. There likely won't be any extras to put in with this, although I may get a couple more partridge eggs today, and if I do I will include them.

PM me if you would like these!

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  2. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Wow can not believe no one jumped on these. I would have if I had the money. :)

3. TwinMapleRanch

TwinMapleRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2011
    N/W PA
    Thanks CJ! That means a lot coming from you! We'll have to work out a trade one of these days or something!

4. beauty2thebirds

beauty2thebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2011
    Yoncalla
    I would buy them in a heartbeat. BUT all my incubators are full until next week.

5. jhfamily5

jhfamily5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2012
    Brownstown, IN
    Hi there! Are you going to have more hatching eggs this season? I think I missed out on these but am interested if you get more. Thanks, Tami

6. jhfamily5

jhfamily5 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2012
    Brownstown, IN
    BTW...I have read the rules for BST and couldn't start a new thread to Accept so this is it. :) I also realize now that I am not supposed to BST for 18 more posts for some reason so sorry about that. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by