1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

B/W Ameraucanas and Olive Eggers - 12

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Dec 23, 2010.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    This auction is for a combination of wheaten and blue wheaten Ameraucana eggs, and for olive eggers (wheaten Marans roo over B/W Ameraucanas and EEs). I havent yet had any of the olive eggers old enough to lay yet, but the mamas lay very blue eggs, even the EEs, and the chicks are just cute as the dickens. You can see pics of the Ameraucanas on my BYC page, and this is a picture of one of my oldest olive egger chicks. No, its not deformed, it just ate!

[​IMG]

Auction is for 12 eggs, but if I get more before Monday, Ill add them in. Paypal within an hour after auction end, and Ill ship out Monday. Shipping will be figured from your zip code.

2. rsquared

rsquared Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    Awwww, that is a cuttie patutie! My Blue Rocks from you are growing out beautifully and got mostly girls this time... you must have sprinkled girl dust on the hatching eggs!!!

Risa

3. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I sprinkle all my shipping eggs with girl dust, but sometimes the P.O. shakes it off. Glad they were kind to yours!

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Just a couple more months and I'll have some. Can't wait! BW Ameraucanas and BBS Rocks, I mean-I can make my own olive eggers with Isaac over the BBS Ameraucanas. Not too long, right? Specks breaks into song: Anticipation is making me wait....

5. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I dont know why you couldnt. Most people use marans over ams., but I dont know why a Delaware wouldnt work, they lay pretty dark brown eggs,dont they? Not marans dark, but a rich brown egg?

6. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Wheaten Olive Eggers! LOVE IT!!!

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

My Georgie lays a pretty dark egg. Usually the Del eggs are peachy tan color, but Georgie's are extra dark. I posted a pic of it under Egglaying and also in the SDWD thread.

8. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    In the SDWD thread?? hahahahha, like I could find it there!!!

9. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    Are the Am's LF or bantam variety? Thanks

10. GAGE

GAGE Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    GA
    After I see how my first hatch goes (due Jan 1), I would be very interested in getting a batch like this next month. Could you post a pic of the eggs you are getting?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by