1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

B/W Ameraucanas and Olive Eggers - 9 Ams, 12 OEs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by halo, Jan 20, 2011.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    This auction is for a combination of wheaten and blue wheaten Ameraucana eggs, and for olive eggers (wheaten Marans roo over B/W Ameraucanas and EEs). I havent yet had any of the olive eggers old enough to lay yet, but the chicks are just cute as the dickens. You can see pics of the Ameraucanas on my BYC page, and this is a picture of one of my oldest olive egger chicks. No, its not deformed, it just ate!

[​IMG]

Paypal before Monday, and Ill ship out Monday. Shipping will be figured from your zip code; it will be exact shipping plus a couple of bucks for packing materials. I will update the amount of eggs as I collect them; I would expect to have more OEs than Ameraucanas. This will probably be my last auction for Olive Eggers, as I am moving breeders this weekend.

Egg colors on the Ameraucanas is lightening up right now. Also, the rooster came from a very blue egg, so Im hoping next generation will be even bluer.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I have a goodly number of these chicks from my NYD hatch and they are gorgeous!

3. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    YAY! You did it! [​IMG]

4. Jenni B

Jenni B New Egg

Oct 14, 2010
    I just wanted to clarify, how many eggs will you be shipping for this sale?

5. justmeandtheflock

justmeandtheflock Overrun with ducklings :)

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    [​IMG] 19 eggies [​IMG]

6. UrbanFarmChix

UrbanFarmChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2009
    Portland, OR
    Congrats to justmeandtheflock [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] They went above my limit. Hope you have a great hatch. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2011
  7. justmeandtheflock

justmeandtheflock Overrun with ducklings :)

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    Thank you [​IMG] I am very excited [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by