BA Hen or ROO?

Here we are a little older and no crowing yet but I found his spurs tonight. So I am sure I have a pair now. Now I am questioning one of my Delawares. I hate to get rid of him he is so pretty, but I don't want any Roos and I don't think I am allowed to have them in this area.

Here we are a little older and no crowing yet but I found his spurs tonight. So I am sure I have a pair now. Now I am questioning one of my Delawares. I hate to get rid of him he is so pretty, but I don't want any Roos and I don't think I am allowed to have them in this area.

Spurs aside, that boy could not be more cockerel if he tried - full set of male saddle, hackle and sickle feathers there! Go ahead and post your Delawares - better to know than not. Also, seek out the answers to the legal question, no point to re-home them if you don't have to.

Well confession time I guess. I won't be rehoming my Roo. unless you call putting him in the freezer rehoming. I bought my birds as dual purpose just in case. So he is headed to the butcher.

Well confession time I guess. I won't be rehoming my Roo. unless you call putting him in the freezer rehoming. I bought my birds as dual purpose just in case. So he is headed to the butcher.
There is nothing wrong with that. He had a wonderful life.

That's not a confession, hon. Around here it's just called dinner
big_smile.png
. Fact of life.

yup!
your instinct was right.
but, ...........your having a late dinner, right?
isnt he a little young yet?
im not up on when to process.
can you share pictures when you do?
tammy

Back
Top Bottom