1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

**** Baaaaaaaaaaaaad Bart ****

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenzoo, Aug 22, 2010.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger 10 Years

If you call out Bad Bart, around these parts, you better be prepared for what you'll see...
    Through the long tall grass, with a short little stance, bout high as half a mushroom to his knees....

With a mighty little crow, he loudly belloooows , asking " Hey do you like what you see"....
    He will do his impressive dance and with a big proud stance, all the while say'n "Look at Me"...
    He'll strut, peck and scratch, showing you his intended wrath,.. if you dare turn your back on him....

And just when you think, you might be on the brink... of a feathery beat'en for your life....
    Blueberry Turkey comes along, and chases off the little turd, sparing you from his plight...... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Poor Blueberry got off her nest to defend me)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010
  2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

[​IMG]

Adorable

[​IMG] Blueberry [​IMG]

3. SuziQ991

SuziQ991 Songster

Aug 18, 2009
    Missouri
    I love it!!!!

4. hilareee

hilareee Songster

May 27, 2009
    santa cruz, ca
    cock-a-doodle-ooooops!!

5. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    He's so cute; little bit of badness....

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer Premium Member

May 11, 2010
    I'm thankful Blueberry was there to save the day!

7. Critter Crazed

Critter Crazed Chicken Cuddlin' Cheesehead

Jun 22, 2009
    Aw what a cutie. [​IMG]

8. tinychicky

tinychicky Songster

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    [​IMG] that's so cute!

9. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Crowing

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    [​IMG]
    Yep Jen, that's about 100% d'anver there! Couldnt have discribed them better myself!!

10. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger 10 Years

It's so funny, I can call out ... BAD BART, and even if he is all the way out at the bantam barn, which with his little legs must seem like miles, he'll crow to let me knows he's coming... and then here he comes, strutting and a puffin. First he has to jump up on the concrete bench and crow, then he jumps down and comes over to me showing off.... But if you pick him up he turns into a teddy bear. Just don't walk past him with out saying hi or saying he's handsome, he will try to jump up and flog you..... but don't tell him that I barely notice...... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: