BAAAAAAAAAH!!!! it makes me mad! (ideal website)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by TyrannosaurusChix, Aug 31, 2010.

1. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    Ive been on there for GOD knows how long trying to put stuff in my cart.. its gone blank on me a few times!! after starting over(60+ birds btw) and NOT using the back button, get to checkout, put in my info, hit next.. and BING.. GONE! before shipping it was about $150.

They win( or maybe not) i give up! they may have lost a sale. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. rcentner

rcentner Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Le Roy, NY
    ahhh, technology at its best!

3. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

I swear, that is the MOST annoying website ever!!! I always write down what I want on paper and then call them. they're super nice, and I've never had any problem with their customer service at all. I say give 'em a call!

4. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

I had a fortune cookie one time that said "The best way to sell is to make it easy to buy." Ideal dropped the ball..

5. TyrannosaurusChix

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    chickensducks&agoose :

I swear, that is the MOST annoying website ever!!! I always write down what I want on paper and then call them. they're super nice, and I've never had any problem with their customer service at all. I say give 'em a call!

This is what DH had to resort to this morning... and even that was a test (LOL) they had a huge problem with their riw hatch today so those are out for their next few hatches.

We plan on making some sex links for some profit , so we replaced them with delawares.. they will work i suppose! The lady was nice on the phone and everything.

We had to choose ideal because the time of year, and hatching is slowing down, higher numbers are being required and for some sites you have to get that minimum number per type and sex, and that would be FAR too many for us.

we ordered 63 i think it was [​IMG] oh boy!!! order date 9/8/10​

6. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    I love Ideal. They're really nice and helpful. Just call them and place your order. I know that they have had some serious health issues with one of the family members in the recent past but I'm under the impression that everything is ok now.

Just call them....

7. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    did you call them or check your credit card -- It wasn't charged was it?

8. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Agreed. Nothing wrong with talking to them on the phone. I actually prefer talking to customer service on the phone vs. the internet. Technology is great, but talking to someone is still important to me.

9. Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner Chicken Obsessed

Feb 2, 2009
    Northwest Arkansas
    Quote:Here are my Speckled Sussex roo over Delaware hen sex links. Don't know what your roo is, but thought you might enjoy these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just for fun, the three yellowish ones were the roos. I think the one in the top right is the pullet but not sure. I had some other red ones in that hatch. The Delaware hens not only give you the red sex link, they pass barring down to their sons but not not the daughters. The rooster's tail is barred but the pullet's tail is solid black.

[​IMG]

10. TyrannosaurusChix

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    he called back after we discussed what we wanted in stead. they dont know if they will have enough dels for us( i ordered 10f and 3m so i hope)

nothing has come out of the bank yet, im not worried about it, im sure ill get a refund if they have them next week

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by