BABIES ARE HERE What are we?? (pic HEAVY)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by horseyjess, Sep 12, 2009.

1. horseyjess

horseyjess Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2009
    SW Florida
    Babies have arrived!! All 32 came in This morning. I think I have 1 I will loose and 1 that will need to be culled BUT other then that they look GREAT!! Here are multipule pics of most What are we [​IMG] The first pics the chicks are HUGE compaired to the rest!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of most.. If you can pick out ones I didnt pull out to photo please tell me I would be greatful [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of the three that I think are alike and the one in the picture is one of the ones that I think will have to be culled [​IMG]:hit Unless someone has any ideas about what I can do to help it. It has such a problem walking not as much as it looks like in this pic as my washer didnt help things but he isnt all that great

[​IMG]

2. Chicky Mama

Chicky Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Mountains of N.E. CA
    The ones with the head bump are most likely Polish or a crested breed.1-2 pic look like EE,pic 11 may be a D'Uccle?Try looking on Feathersite.com they have chick pics.[​IMG] Half the fun is guessing and the the funs ends while waiting for them to grow enough to really know.[​IMG]

3. animal_lover03

animal_lover03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2009
    I haven't had chicks since last year, i forgot how adorable they are.[​IMG]

4. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Yup, you have some silver laced Polish in there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by