1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Baby Angel dies

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Capvin, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    When the tornado's struck Indiana and other places, the damage, devestation and deaths were horrible to hear and the aftermath was worse to watch. The story of the 15 month old baby named Angel whose mother, father and siblings had been killed in the storm but she was blown into a field and had survived was the one miracle that just seemed to lessen the tragedy. To think that through that storm this baby could have survived was nothing short of a great miracle. Her death and how she finally died just makes everything seem too bleak to even comprehend. A fund has been set up to help the grandmother (the only living relative) pay for the funerals. I am sure that as usual Americans and others will open their hearts and that is good, but it seems that nothing can lessen this tragedy.

2. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    I read about that too. I was so happy when I read about the baby being found, now I am just sick at heart. It just makes the tragedy seem so much worse.

3. sillychicken99

sillychicken99 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2012
    Oregon
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Did you guys read what the grandma said about how she died? She was a daddys girl, always wanted him to pick her up. when they turned the machines fof and she died, she reached up. THe grandma thinks that her dad was there to pick her up. I just hope that they put them all in one large coffin, or atleast the thkids together and then all in one grave. The family died together and should stay this way.

5. newfoundland

newfoundland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    This is a truly terrible tragedy. It makes me think, there is enough natural suffering in this world without mankind adding to it with strife and conflict.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by