Baby bacon faces!!!

Discussion in 'Guinea Fowl' started by WhiteMountainsRanch, Jul 21, 2011.

1. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Got my first ever baby bacon faces!!! Wasn't really expecting to get them or this many, but now that I have them, I'm in love!!! [​IMG]

OK, what do I need to know about them? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tweetyflights

tweetyflights Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2010
    You need to know that I'm going to find out where you live, stalk you down and take those adorable little munchkins away from you!!!!!!!! I already told myself, no more animals! [​IMG]

3. WhiteMountainsRanch

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] I know so crazy right! I wasn't even sure I wanted them and now I'm totally hooked!!! Oh and the best part?... my bf didn't even get mad when I brought them home... he actually said "those are cool!" LOL!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  4. GableBabble

GableBabble Ninja Chicken Herder

May 27, 2010
    Aww they look just like my Poot and Toot! They are sooooo cute!

5. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] I know so crazy right! I wasn't even sure I wanted them and now I'm totally hooked!!! Oh and the best part?... my bf didn't even get mad when I brought them home... he actually said "those are cool!" LOL!

Oh that is beyond cool when the BF is on board. What I love about them is the rubber necking. Put something in they havent seen before (and after they are over being freaked by it) you will see the funniest rubbernecking each one will eye the offending object and the all will inch closer and closer as if they were one giant ball of feathers and many many feet.

Get them a mirror for sure..... OH MY GAWD..... too funny.

6. WhiteMountainsRanch

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    perchie.girl :

Oh that is beyond cool when the BF is on board. What I love about them is the rubber necking. Put something in they havent seen before (and after they are over being freaked by it) you will see the funniest rubbernecking each one will eye the offending object and the all will inch closer and closer as if they were one giant ball of feathers and many many feet.

Get them a mirror for sure..... OH MY GAWD..... too funny.​

LOL now I have to go try that, thanks! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. SassyKat6181

SassyKat6181 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2010
    Western Mass
    At first I thought...."bacon faces?" and then after watching my 16 week olds free range yesterday it clicked. [​IMG]

8. WhiteMountainsRanch

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by