Baby blue EE

dandydoodle

Songster
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
georgia
I have a baby blue EE for sale. I didn't keep up with when they hatched but, he is between two to three months. I still have him under the heat lamp. He is absolutely beautiful and it breaks my heart that I can't keep him but, out of 6 babies hatched I think I have 4 boys. My boy to girl ratio is not good right now. Anyway his dad is a beautiful Splash Ameraucana roo and his mother is a pretty Blue Orpington. This wasn't an accident, I love EEs and was hoping for some girls. He is a beautiful blue with a nice pea comb and his beard and muff are starting to fill in. If anyone is interested let me know. You can bid here or PM me if you need anymore information. I am really hoping for pick up only. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks,
MIchelle

I am in Acworth. Where are you? If you need a roo he is gonna be beautiful if you like EEs and OEs. :0)

Quote:

Here are some pics of my little blue EE man and his Splash EE brother and hopefully sister.
wink.png
Its hard to see his beard and muff in these pics but, they are starting to grow in. He is still getting in his feathers.

68254_img_3391.jpg

68254_img_3355.jpg

68254_img_3360.jpg

68254_img_3353.jpg

68254_img_3350.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom