Baby call ducks

Carolyn Duke

Hatching
Jul 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me what color type these 2 baby call ducks will be when they mature?

Attachments

• 20170711_140817.jpg
    20170711_140817.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 7
They look a lot like Snowy, but only parent pics will tell for sure... if mixed color, they may be off-Snowy colored...
The mom is black with white chest and the dad is a black crested with with a yellowish white chest. He is gorgeous but very bossy. The other 4 babies look like baby mallards. I will post their pics later. Thank you for your help.

The mom is black with white chest and the dad is a black crested with with a yellowish white chest. He is gorgeous but very bossy. The other 4 babies look like baby mallards. I will post their pics later. Thank you for your help.

Sounds like they're from mixed color flock, you could get just about any colors from them depending on background colors in their parentage... only way to see if those 2 are correct for Snowy is to wait til they grow out...

Yes, there are crested Calls... personally, I won't breed crested due to the added issues crested *could cause*, but they're adorable... :)

Back
Top Bottom