big_smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

my broody has chicks. 2 of them so far. i will keep you all updated.

- UPDATE - ALL THE PICS THAT YOU CAN SEE ARE ON THE BOTTOM OF PAGE 2 AND ON PAGE 3.

I MOVED THEM TO ANOTHER ALBUM AND THEY WOULDNT SHOW UP ON HERE SO I HAD TO DOWNLOAD THEM FROM THE ALBUM.

WELL ANYWAY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVINENCE.

THANKS
COLE A.K.A CHICKENBOY95

Last edited:
OK. I will post pics as soon as they all hatch.
I don't want to disturb her.
but i do have a pic of the mom below...

Her name is Poppin.

chickens026.jpg

- - - - - UPDATE - - - - - UPDATE - - - - - UPDATE - - - - -UPDATE - - - - -

Now the broody has 3 chicks. 1 is black with a little bit of white under his chest and chin and on the tips of his wings... 1 is light tan w/ some light brown with chipmunk strips running down its back...and the last one is just a dark brownish blackish color. :]

I can't get pictures of them right now though because my camera is broke and it wont hook up to the computer.

So i'm sorry but I don't know if I can get the pics of them posted on here.

Last edited:
1 DAY OLD

The black one is named Midnite.

The tan one w/ stripes on his back is named Stripes.

The brown one doesnt have a name yet so if you have any suggestions please suggest.

HERE THEY ARE AT 1 DAY OLD.

I WILL TRY TO POST NEW PICS OF THEM EVERY WEEK TO KEEP YOU UPDATED W/ THERE GROWTH!!! :] :] :]

babychicks.jpg

chicks.jpg

EDITED TO ADD - - - - - - -THE BLACK ONE AND TAN ONE ARE INSIDE WITH THE REST OF THE CHICKS.

SO NOW WHEN EVER I POST PICS OF THEM YOU CAN SEE MY OTHER CHICKS IN WITH THEM. I LOVE THEM DEARLY.

ALSO EDITED TO ADD - - - - - - - - - - WHEN I TOOK THESE PHOTOS THEY WHERE STILL OUTSIDE SO FROM NOW ON THE BROWN ONE WITHOUT A NAME WILL BE OUTSIDE AND THE BLACK AND TAN ONE WILL BE WITH THE REST OF THE CHICKS. :]

SORRY ANOTHER THING - - - - - THE BROWN ONE IN CASE YOU ALL FORGOT ISINT ALONE. HE IS WITH ITS MOM. WHO I POSTED BEFORE UP THERE ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Last edited:
the polka dotted feather came from my pearl guineas and i took them from her bc she was pecking at them. she doesnt peck at the little brown one. i havent quite figured out why yet but she isint mean to the brown one.

Back
Top Bottom