BABY CHICK PICTURS: My not ameraucana guessing game

LadyBaer

In the Brooder
Apr 5, 2016
Medford, OR
I have 1 week old baby chickens!! 2 of them are EE's and are very different colors. The place I picked them up at said they were Ameraucanas but after doing some research I know better. All is well though the EE's sound just as great.

One is quit a bit bigger then the other and a lot lighter in color and fluffier!

This is them 3 days old!

We got 3 EEs this spring. 2 are the typical tan/yellow/brown. The other is black/white/gray. Very different looking than her 'sisters'. Can't wait to see what color her eggs will be!

Ladybaer, 5 weeks ago we brought home three aracaunas, from the feed store (I to have come around to ee's, because of posts) one chicks was all yellow the other two look like chipmunks they look like the pictures that you posted the one that had the little bit of feathers on its wings now is a beautiful Partridge girl l've named Barbie Que. and the other one has turned into a very colorful beautiful girl with light slate on wings followed with charcoal gray and she has soft tan and some white her name is Lovey Dovey and the little yellow chick is now completely white we call her Dumpling

Lol well i guess i mixed those up then. I also got a brown leghorn when i picked up th ee's. They put them all in one box.

Here is a pic of the other baby at 3 days.

How sweet. I can't help that if I could afford it I would have two or three of every kind.right now I have 2 brown leghorns and 2 black sex linksand they are about 2 weeks old they sure are funny finally they are knowing me and not so afraid.

Back
Top Bottom