Baby Chick sell out - wheaten marans, orpingtons (Lavendar & More),etc

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, May 9, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Well, we've just added up the baby chicks and we have some for sale. Hubby decided NO MORE Pens or chicken trailers on this farm! He said all time goes to the garden and to the building of more honeybee hives! Priced at $1 and up! Please note that some are higher priced!

Brown egg layers:
    Usually $8 to 10 (for older chicks) each, reducing to $5 for this week: Wheaten marans (lay a chocolate colored egg) can tell female on the older chicks Lineage is Cottage Hill and Bev Davis
    Usually $10 each, reducing to $8 for this week: Lavendar Orpingtons pure HinkjcPoultry lineage
    Usually $5 each, reducing to $3 this week - Black Orpingtons
    Usually $8 each reducing to $3 this week - Split Black Orpingtons (offspring will be either Black or Lavendar!)
    Usually $4, reducing to $3 for this week - Rhode Island Reds

Usually $3.50 - On sale for $3 Easter eggers (with a beautiful Lavendar Ameraucana (purebred)) in cage lay green and blue eggs.
    Usually $3, Now $1 White Leghorns - very cost efficient - lay large white egg

For more information about us, please see our website http://thegarryfarm.webs.com/

See
    our feedback in the BYC system and also testimonials on our web site.

We farm full time so please give me a chance to respond to your e mails/pms here on BYC. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Good Morning, Do you ship?

3. kaitlyn_rae2003

kaitlyn_rae2003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    Laconia NH
    Hello! If you ship, I would love to put in an order! Thank you!!

4. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    I would love to order if you ship.

5. Connorrm

Connorrm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2011
    Capital District, NY
    Yeah I'd want a bunch too if they ship [​IMG]

6. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Our farm is not presently set up to ship baby chicks. I'm sorry to disappoint you all! Maybe next year. It's certainly something we will explore as we look at future year's plans. Thanks for your interest and have a blessed day!

7. ChickFila

ChickFila Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2010
    sent you a PM!

8. cukooformarans

cukooformarans Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2011
    Alabama
    OOOOOH NOOOOO! I hope this means that you are not presently building NEW trailers and pens, NOT actually getting rid of ALL of your chicken trailers and pens!!!! Whatever would your faithful buyers do if you stopped selling chickens altogether!!![​IMG][​IMG]

9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    You are all too precious.....No, I'm not getting out of chickens, ducks, turkeys, guineas, geese, ducks, etc..... Love them too much.... It's just that hands in the soil time is on us now! Gotta keep that humongous garden planted, picked weeded, canned, sold, frozen, etc., pen building time is late winter.....Stay as sweet and nice as you are! Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by