Baby chick weak

Khurt Dan

Hatching
Jul 3, 2021
Today while i was doing laundry on our garage, a chick approached me and I decided to take care of it.It seems very weak and stumbles on its back very often.I have given it chick feeds and vitamins mixed in water but it won't eat or drink it.I am concerned and would not like for it to pass away.Please help

Today while i was doing laundry on our garage, a chick approached me and I decided to take care of it.It seems very weak and stumbles on its back very often.I have given it chick feeds and vitamins mixed in water but it won't eat or drink it.I am concerned and would not like for it to pass away.Please help
Please post pictures of the chick.
Where are you located in the world?
About how old is the chick?

Please post pictures of the chick.
Where are you located in the world?
About how old is the chick
Im not really sure how old it is because I have found it alone in our garage.I live in south east asia.Note the chick's eye isnt grey i think its just the lighting of the photo

Attachments

• IMG20210703200642.jpg
    IMG20210703200642.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 4
Im not really sure how old it is because I have found it alone in our garage.I live in south east asia.Note the chick's eye isnt grey i think its just the lighting of the photo
Forgot to mention that it actually started eating the feeds I fed

Do you have a heat lamp or something? It's needs a heat source to keep it warm.
Is there any way you can find someone near you that raises chicks that you could give it to? It shouldn't be all alone and it doesn't seem as if you are set up to keep chickens.

Back
Top Bottom