I just started letting my 2 week old chicks go outside for small periods of time. They love going to the wall where it joins with the floor (the dirty part). I've seen them pick at spider webs, dust, twigs, and lint. By the time I tried to take the lint away from them, they ate it. Will they get sick? Is this all bad for them? I'm so worried. They also prefer to stay on pavement rather than in the dirt. When i try placing them in the dirt, they run straight back for the pacement. Is that weird? I thought they were supposed to like that stuff.