baby chicks *pics*

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by klen, Jun 12, 2011.

1. klen

klen In the Brooder

Mar 21, 2011
    PacNW
    I read here a lot. I've learned a lot from here. We just got our baby chicks on Friday, so I thought I'd share. These are the first three. We have another 6 coming in a few weeks.

These are all BLRWyandottes. They're all supposed to be pullets. We'll find out in a few weeks though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Songster

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    OH MY GOODNESS they are so cute what breed are they??? and you should change your signature lol.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  3. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Well aren't they just adorable [​IMG]

4. klen

klen In the Brooder

Mar 21, 2011
    PacNW
    ahhh yes, I need to edit the sig. They are blue laced red wyandottes. I got them from the local chicken farmer. It was hard to resist those buff brahmas and dominiques he had too.

5. BantamoftheOpera

BantamoftheOpera Songster

May 24, 2010
    Southern Maine
    I would love BLRW!!! Maybe a few years from now;)

6. satay

satay oz-e-chick

Sep 2, 2008
    Esk Qld Australia
    Lovely fuzzy butts [​IMG]

7. klen

klen In the Brooder

Mar 21, 2011
    PacNW
    they are really pretty when they feather out, I've seen on this site. I also have 2 RIR, 2 white plymoth rocks and 2 Columbian Wyandottes on the way. I'd like a few Buff Orps and a few light brahmas. Maybe someday. They are all so pretty and sooooo cute when they are just little balls of fluff.

These three will run to my hand when I am changing out their water and food and picking up their poo mess. It's really cute. They already think I'm their momma.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by