baby chicks *pics*

klen

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 21, 2011
PacNW
I read here a lot. I've learned a lot from here. We just got our baby chicks on Friday, so I thought I'd share. These are the first three. We have another 6 coming in a few weeks.

These are all BLRWyandottes. They're all supposed to be pullets. We'll find out in a few weeks though.

DSC04208.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

DSC04203.jpg

DSC04204.jpg

DSC04210.jpg

DSC04205.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS they are so cute what breed are they??? and you should change your signature lol.

Last edited:
ahhh yes, I need to edit the sig. They are blue laced red wyandottes. I got them from the local chicken farmer. It was hard to resist those buff brahmas and dominiques he had too.

they are really pretty when they feather out, I've seen on this site. I also have 2 RIR, 2 white plymoth rocks and 2 Columbian Wyandottes on the way. I'd like a few Buff Orps and a few light brahmas. Maybe someday. They are all so pretty and sooooo cute when they are just little balls of fluff.

These three will run to my hand when I am changing out their water and food and picking up their poo mess. It's really cute. They already think I'm their momma.

Back
Top Bottom