Baby chicks ship today!!!!!!!! :)

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by 6Chickens&counting, Jun 15, 2011.

1. 6Chickens&counting

6Chickens&counting Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2011
    They should either come tomorrow or Friday!!!! I ordered five white-crested black polish, five golden laced polish, and five wyandottes!!! From "chickensforbackyards.com"!!!! Yay!!! Can't wait! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. N&MSchroeder

N&MSchroeder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2011
    SE Idaho
    Congratulations! [​IMG] Be sure to post pictures when they arrive and [​IMG]

3. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Splinty

Splinty Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    New York
    Congratulations [​IMG]. I just got my 3 yesterday. I ordered them from Chickensforbackyards.com too. So far they seem to be doing great. This is the first time we have ever raised chickens and I already want more. They are so cute [​IMG]. Where I live I am only allowed to have 6 hens and NO rosters. I kinda wish I had ordered all 6 now but we figured we would try 3 and see how it goes. Good luck with your new children.[​IMG]

5. duckinnut

duckinnut Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2010
    Marshfield, Ma.
    Congrats!!![​IMG] Although have to warn you that this chicken thing easily becomes an addiction.[​IMG] Not to mention your basic math skills go to H E double hockey sticks LL. And is replaced by what is commonly refered to is chicken math. Get them,sub tract,add more than you subtract then add more. How the heck did I get 25 chickens? Best of luck!!![​IMG]

6. jtr

jtr Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] so true bad thing is im still in high school [​IMG]

7. kushball21

kushball21 Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2011
    Harveys Lake, PA
    Congrats!!!!!! Please post pics when they come!!!!!!!

8. mmaddie's mom

mmaddie's mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Let us know when they get in! We really do care. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by