baby chicks soon to be born... any takers?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by americana-chick, Jan 20, 2009.

1. americana-chick

americana-chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Hi my name is bri and i am hatching out some chicks and they are due on the 13th of feb. if i end up getting any roosters or to many hens i need someone who is willing to take them. there is no gaurantee you will get any but there is a chance. you can also pick out of the ones i have, which ones you want. please pm me if interested! thanks!
    BRI

2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Hi Bri! Where are you located? I'm sure lots of us want to know! [​IMG]

3. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    i live in kansas. but i am willing to ship if the person who is buying pays for shipping, and the wheather is good for shipping. thanks!
    ~Bri

4. Fresh Eggs

Fresh Eggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Hello,

This is my tip to you.... DONT COUNT YOUR CHICKENS B4 THEY HATCH!!!!!!! I was soooo tempted to put an add on craigslist for 10 chicks for sale out of my 20 hatching eggs. And guess what??? None hatched!!!!

Have a wonderful chicky time!!!,

Fresh Eggs

5. americana-chick

Jun 18, 2008
    Quote:yeah i know what you mean! last time i had a horrible hatch! but i was just counting eggs i didnt really count how many chicks will be born. there is no promices.

6. KSPixieChick

KSPixieChick Out Of The Brooder

Sep 25, 2008
    Hi Bri! I live close to Newton. Let me know if you have too many and I will take them. I would love to talk chicken some time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by